Friday, August 6, 2010

Confessions...

Okay, I figured I just needed to come out with this and confess this before things become too hectic.

The move that I made was for a job. I am looking to become an Aeromedical Paramedic, also known as a Flight Medic. While my former state has a phenominal, and I mean, phenominal program (that I never used, which is another post in itself), but the training program where I'm from is very...exclusive. You have to work with certain companies, know certain people, and get your EMT/Paramedic from a certain school before you are "allowed" to get through their class (another post in itself).

I moved to a place where I can (hopefully) get on with another well known Flight program...I'll explain more maybe after I (hopefully) pass my entrance exams on Monday.

Have fun, and be Safe!
~M. Trommashere~

1 comment: