Monday, August 16, 2010

Quick Ramblings

Hello everyone!

I am pleased to announce that over the next couple of days, or weeks, I will be moving to a new blog site! I will be moving to EMSBlogs.com. I am moving for one reason.

I am moving because I am trying to continue providing the best reader experience I can, and the most informative experience I can. Nothing will change except the blog address. I started blogging because I wanted to help change the face of EMS as a whole. I want to be one of the many voices in the chorus of change that is sweeping the EMS world. I am surrounded by many very talented bloggers such as Ambulance Driver, TOTWTYTR, Rogue Medic and Lizzie just to name a few.

So, over the next few days and even some weeks, my blog will be moved. I believe I will be able to have a link or page that will direct you to the new site. If not, just check on EMSBlogs.com every few days and I'm sure you will find my new link up there soon.

Thanks so much, and have a wonderful evening

~M. Trommashere~

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's very exciting and I'll be checking so I can update my link.
    And thanks for the shout-out, much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Welcome aboard! We are going to have a lot of fun doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your new site, and keep up the good writing!

    ReplyDelete