Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fun Days are here Again...

So, I got to enjoy several Non-EMS related days. Here's a little snapshot of what I got to enjoy.



Yeah, that's The White Puppy laying on what has to be the most expensive dog bed EVER. He's the same one who will wait until the humans get out of the seat, then firmly affix himself to it. Then, he'll look up at you, just like in the picture, trying to make it so I or anyone else won't harbor any thoughts of homicide.



Got to catch some deer coming through the backyard, and I had a camera on hand. They are beautiful, majestic creatures...especially when prepared in gravy and mushrooms.

Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera when we went to the Bay. I had never been to the beach before, save for a week two years prior when I got into the water, and proceded to get right the hell back out because I was being stung violently by Jelly Fish. Hopefully I'll be able to get more pictures and posts out soon; who knows what I'll get to do today!

Have Fun and Be Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment